EASY FIT COUPLING Ei 2400
AXIFLEX COUPLINGS (from 21.3 to 4200mm) The Axiflex is a high performance coupling that allows generous pipe angulation and expansion/contraction. The Axiflex is a popular choice of coupling with water authorities, civil engineers and building contractors and is available in sizes up to 4.2m in diameter. The stainless steel and high strength steel designs ensure significant weight savings are achieved over cast iron couplings. The result is less manpower, quicker installation times and massive cost savings Sizes: 21.3mm to 4200.0mm Temperature: EPDM -40 Deg.C to +100 Deg.C, NBR -20 Deg.C to +80 Deg.C, HNBR -20 Deg.C to +150 Deg.C, Viton -20 Deg.C to +250 Deg.C
Price from: £POA
- Carbon Steel / Cast and Ductile iron pipes
- GRP & Asbestos Cement / Copper & Cunifer pipes
- HDPE- MDPE - PVC - uPVC - ABS
- Stainlees steel pipes etc..
- Various Coupler Width: 45, 65, 85, 110, 140,210, 310, 410 mm wide